If you don't seem to be receiving mobile notifications for new activity in your Textline account, here are a few things to check:
1) Make sure that your personal profile is set up correctly
To get to your profile from a desktop: Gear icon > My Profile
To get to your profile from mobile: main Conversation List screen > Menu icon (3 lines) > My Profile
- Make sure you have Mobile Notifications checked in the Notify me of new messages via section
- Remember to Save Changes if you’ve made any edits
2) Make sure you are set to Available, as setting yourself to Away will mute all Notifications
To update your status from a desktop: Gear icon > toggle Available/Away
To update your status from mobile: main Conversation List screen > Menu icon (3 lines) > toggle Available/Away
3) Check your phone’s settings to make sure you’ve allowed notifications from Textline
Please note that you won’t receive notifications for messages that come from your own mobile number - if you’re testing notifications, try sending a message to Textline through a different phone.
Contact us at (415) 849-4349 or firstname.lastname@example.org if mobile notifications are still not functioning properly.