If you'd like to import your list of contacts into your Textline Address Book from your CRM or contact list, you can via a CSV. This provides a quick and easy way to update your Address Book with your contacts.
1. Download the sample spreadsheet (below) and open it using Excel, Numbers, Google Sheets, or your favorite spreadsheet application.
2. Copy your contacts' information into the spreadsheet, making sure to maintain the correct column headers (Name, Phone Number, Email, Tags) that the sample spreadsheet includes. If you have Custom Address Book Fields, make sure the column headers match your field titles exactly and simply add those columns to this spreadsheet. You can include the following information in the spreadsheet:
- Name: First and last name [please note - do not try to separate first and last name into two columns]
- Phone: Mobile phone number
- Email: Email address
- Tags: Tags [Multiple tags can be added to each contact, separated in the spreadsheet by a space. See more on tags below.]
- Custom Fields: information of your choice, input into the spreadsheet in the format you selected while creating the field in the Address Book
3. Export the spreadsheet as a CSV file
5. Select the Import button and upload the CSV file you created.