We're excited to announce an update to our Zapier integration! This update adds quite a bit of needed functionality updates that we hope you all get some great usage out of. Without further ado, let's get into the details:
- Send an Announcement - This new action allows you to send an announcement to a list of numbers, all contacts with a tag, or to a Saved Search. This is a great action to be used along with Zapier's filter tools, like digest, to use other tools to build a list and then send an Announcement to the contacts in that list. Read more on using Zapier to Send an Announcement here.
- Send a Survey - You can now choose to send an NPS or CSAT to a list of numbers, all contacts with a tag, or to a Saved Search. This is a great action for those that would like to use Textline surveys in conjunction with other tools. Read more on using Zapier to Send a Survey here.
- Update Agent Status - You can now use Zapier to change an Agent's status in Textline, which is critical for notifications. This is a great action for those that would like to sync up statuses across multiple tools.
- Find a Contact - This new search function allows you to pull in info from other tools and search your Textline database for that Contact. You can then use the details from this search for a Textline related action or an action from another tool.
- Find an Agent - This search feature allows you to get an agent's email from a trigger and search your Textline Agents to then use their UUID in other Textline actions, such as the new Update Agent Status action above.