If you’d like to send an outbound message that is not in response to an inbound message during your free trial period, you may need need to verify your company’s identity with a credit card. Your card will not be charged at all during the free trial - it’s just necessary to prevent abuse and spam.
Articles in this section
- How to publicize your Textline number
- What is Textline?
- How can I stay up to date on Textline news and features?
- Do you have an app?
- How much does Textline cost?
- Do I get charged for messages that bounce?
- How do I let my customers know they can text?
- Once I've hit my plan’s included limits, can I add messages, Departments, or Agents without changing plans?
- Is the free trial restricted in any way?
- Do you have an API?