Any attempted message will get charged. If the number is, however “forever” unreachable (i.e. unsubscribe, does not receive SMS), you’ll only be charged for the first attempted time. After that, you won’t be. (Usually, the text box is grayed out for those numbers).
Articles in this section
- How to publicize your Textline number
- What is Textline?
- How can I stay up to date on Textline news and features?
- Do you have an app?
- How much does Textline cost?
- Do I get charged for messages that bounce?
- How do I let my customers know they can text?
- Once I've hit my plan’s included limits, can I add messages, Departments, or Agents without changing plans?
- Is the free trial restricted in any way?
- Do you have an API?