Nope! If you accidentally text a number that can't receive texts (a landline, for example), that will not count towards your total outbound messages.
Articles in this section
- What is Textline?
- How can I stay up to date on Textline news and features?
- Do you have an app?
- How much does Textline cost?
- Do I get charged for messages that bounce?
- How do I let my customers know they can text?
- Once I've hit my plan’s included limits, can I add messages, Departments, or Agents without changing plans?
- Is the free trial restricted in any way?
- Do you have an API?
- What phone number does a business use for text messaging?