If you don't seem to be receiving email notifications for activity in your Textline account, here are a few things to check:
1. Make sure your personal profile is set up correctly
To get to your profile from a desktop: Your Avatar > My Profile
To get to your profile from mobile: main Conversation List screen > Menu icon (3 lines) > My Profile
- Make sure you have Email Notifications checked in the Notify me of new messages via section
- Check the Email field to ensure that you have the correct email address listed
- Remember to Save Changes if you’ve made any edits
2. Make sure you are set to Available, as setting yourself to Away will mute all Notifications
To update your status from a desktop: Your Avatar > toggle Available/Away
To update your status from mobile: main Conversation List screen > Menu icon (3 lines) > toggle Available/Away
3. Check your email’s SPAM folder
Notifications will be coming from email@example.com
Need some more help?
For additional information on notifications, take a look at this article.
Contact us at (415) 849-4349 or firstname.lastname@example.org if email notifications are still not functioning properly.