You can enable mobile Notifications on your cell phone, pop-ups on your computer desktop, or emails to alert you to new incoming Textline messages. To turn these Notifications on or off, click the Gear icon > My Profile, then check or uncheck the Notification methods of your choice. Remember to click Save Changes when you’re finished!
You will only receive Notifications if you are set to Available in Textline - once you’ve set yourself to Away, Notifications will pause until you’re online again.
You will also only receive Notifications for Conversations that you have Claimed, or that are Unclaimed. You will not receive Notifications for Conversations that have been claimed by teammates, although you are able to view and respond to these texts if you're logged into Textline.
If you have desktop Notifications enabled, you will only receive them if your web browser allows Notifications from Textline.com. If a pop-up appears requesting Notification access from Textline, make sure to click Allow. If you’re still not seeing Notifications come through, check your browser settings.
Who receives Notifications:
- Brand new Conversation - every available Agent
- Resolved & subsequently reopened Conversation - every available Agent
- New Claimed Conversation - the Agent who Claimed
- Claimed Conversation with additional activity - every Agent who has participated in the Conversation (responded or Whispered), as well as the Agent who Claimed
- Transferred Conversation - the transferrer is removed from Notifications; the Agent to which it was transferred, as well as any other Agents who have participated, will receive them. (Note: if the original Agent participates again - responding or Whispering - they will reactivate Notifications for that Conversation)
Watch tutorial video on Setting Notifications here.
Need some more help?